Our Internet Brake Special Includes:
- Four Fully Assembled Rebuilt Stainless Steel Sleeved Brake Calipers Exchange.
- Four Caliper Pins, Cotter Pins, Two Copper Washers, and Eight Organic Brake Pads.
- (A core charge of $50 per caliper will be held until four acceptable cores are returned).
- (Cores must not have broken castings or bleeders to be acceptable).
- If the Two Rear Caliper Steel Lines are Needed, Add $20 for a Pair.
- If You Desire Brake Hoses, Add $15 each or $50 for a Set of Four.
- New Disk Brake Rotors are Available at Only $60 each or $200 for All Four.
- Brake Fluid is Available for $10 per 32 Ounce Bottle.
- Silicone Brake Fluid is Available for $20 per 32 Ounce Bottle.
- Brake Line Kits are also available, Specify Year and with or w/o Power Brakes.
- Master Cylinders are also available, Specify Year and with or w/o Power Brakes.
- We also Sell Brake Hose U-Clips, Caliper Bolts and Lock Washers, Line Kit Retainers.
- We also offer Vacuum Brake Bleeder Tools and Brake Piston Retainer Tools.
- Parking Brake Shoes are Available for $60 per set.
- A Stainless Steel Parking Brake Hardware Kit is Available for $60.
- We offer Parking Brake Cables and Any Other Brake Related Parts You May Need!
- Shipping and Handling is Additional.
NOTE: We also offer Kendig Corvette O-Ring and Piston Assemblies for 1965-1982 Disk Brake Calipers. These Specially Designed Brake Piston and Seal Kits Tend to Eliminate the One Way Air Pumping Problem Associated with Minor Runout of Disk Brake Rotors. Contact Tracy Performance for Details on These Kits Priced at $160 per Set.
To Order Disk Brake Components, see our Order Form.
For Disk Brake Installation Instructions, see brake instructions.